Monday, May 10, 2010

Week 3 & Monday Weigh-In

click at own risk

Plenty to learn from this week: Results aren't always linear. A note first about this week's data. My numbers for Saturday are made up. I did this in advance because I knew that I'd go off diet that day for the wine party I was hosting. I used my DCV for my Calories, and the average nutritional values for my diet content. Other than giving myself a day off, I did fairly well on my numbers and did not go over. I did hop on the scale mid week to take a peek (kind of against the rules... heh), and noticed I had actually gone up in weight. Instead of letting myself feel let down, I simply kept to the plan.

click for delay enlightenment

By this morning I seemed to have returned to 175 lbs. This means that I'm down zero lbs this week and my DCV will remain at 1937 Cal for the next week. It's nothing to be upset about. I feel my body is more toned, and I think that I made other types of progress this week. Speaking of tone, I think I'm going to slowly add back in some strength training into my workout. My goal is not to be massive, I don't think that would look very flattering on my 5'9" stature, however in both aikido and break-dance I'll need some more strength for me to continue to develop.

Workout Data

Monday: Interval Training - 00:30
Tuesday: Aikido - 02:00
Wednesday: Interval Training - 00:30
Thursday: Aikido - 01:15
Saturday: Interval Training - 00:30

Sunday: Interval Training - 00:30

No comments: