Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nutritional Data 3.0

click or die

Here is a newer and more functional Nutritional chart. I've become increasingly more efficient at entering my numbers and organizing my information. This chart is color coded.

Color Data!

Yellow - Dairy
Pink - Red meat and poultry
Blue - Aquaculture
Black - Alcohol
Green - Vegetables

As you can see, a large portion of the chart is also Red. This would be the red meat, poultry, and dairy products. I am no longer eating these things.

2 comments:

Katie said...

here is some inspiration for future charts and graphs :)

information is beautiful -(and it is!)

http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/

good luck with your goals! you can do it!

Chi said...

Cool link. the first thing I saw was the world cup info, and it made me super excited for next month.