Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Metrics of the Metrics of Me

click to understand my free time

Who watches the Watchmen? I just wanted you to know, that I'm watching you, and if I'm watching you, I'm probably counting you as well. Let's get a little meta for a moment. I thought I'd put up a fun post. Some may have noticed on the sidebar a link labelled "The Metrics of the Metrics of Me". I guess it could be fun to do a post about me and my blogging habit.

Some background on me and blogging. I've been doing it for about a decade now. In it's earliest form it was mostly bad poetry about girls and not fitting in. More recently, it has been more political and addresses some issues in American culture. True to my roots, I still like the bad poetry and pining over women. What's a guy to do?

So here's a fairly comprehensive summary of my Blog habit.

click because it feels right

No comments: