Thursday, April 29, 2010

Young Data: Carbohydrates

click on image for full size
I've not just been counting calories, but also I've been monitoring the composition of my diet. Here are the numbers thus far in terms of carbohydrates (the above chart is in grams, sorry for the absence of units). I admit at this time, I haven't done much ground work as to being able to read into the daily carbohydrate contribution should be for my body. What I can tell by looking at this graph is that I've been on a upswing of carbohydrates even though in general I'm decreasing the over all amount in my diet.

I've also been monitoring fat (g), sugar (g), fiber (g), and protein (g). My hope is to post about a component of my composition diet on Thursdays. Also, I'm trying to make thee graphs more fun. As you can see this is also a journey in Microsoft Excel.

If you have any useful info on composition diets, please do share in the comment data. Thank you!

No comments: