Monday, April 19, 2010

First Data Point

Today is the beginning, so today should be recorded for a measure of success. I've actually lost about 8 lbs already, but for the purposes of this journey, today is day one. Having said that, I have lost 0 lbs so far. Today defines the successes of tomorrow. I will weight myself once per week (usually on Mondays)

If I had to pick an arbitrary day to be day one, today isn't bad. Yesterday was my 27th birthday, so today is Julian day one on my 28th orbit around the sun. For instrumentation, I purchased a scale and the scale told me that I did not gain any weight over my birthday weekend (booze, pecan pie, booze, Japanese food) which means one thing: I love this scale.

Data

Name: Chi
Age: 27 years (9,855 days)
Weight: 182.0 lbs (82.55 kg)
Height: 5'9" (175.26)
BMI: 26.6 "Overweight" (calculated using NIH online calculator)
Blood Pressure: 120/80



click image for full image

No comments: