Monday, April 19, 2010

Nutritional Data 1.0

click image for full image

So my approach to nutrition currently is to examine the places I eat already and the common foods at my home. For the restaurants I go to regularly (or order carry out from work, I will pre-examine the data and have ready to order purchases so I can know I'm making the healthiest selection possible. For foods at home, I looked around and tried to find healthier selections at the grocery. This spreadsheet will continue to be updated as I gather and pull more data.

E.g. - I now purchase Baked Tostitos instead of the regular type. This is part of my strategy to control my portion sizes. My roommate makes his own awesome healthy salsa, but our consumption of it is limited by the old chips we had.

Serving Size Data

Tostitos: 6 chips (weak shit)
Baked Tostitos: 14 chips (Hadoken!)

No comments: