Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 1

click for full size image

So here is the data for the first week of my diet. The blue line represents the daily caloric value I have calculated for myself (1,972 Cal for a 5'9" male with moderate activity). The red line represents my recorded values for the week. This chart will be one that is posted on a weekly basis.

Some notes here. The weekend was erratic. This was largely due to me eating many new foods. I can't fully trust the numbers for either day (especially Sunday). I may end up going back and recalculating numbers to see if I was actually that low. I find that when I feel I don't know what (as in nutrition facts) I'm eating, I'm very "portion shy" to be on the safe side.

Last week I also had some good workouts. We'll see if the diet along with the week's activity produced any results! I'm feeling confident.

Workout Data

Monday: Interval training - 00:30
Tuesday: Aikido - 01:30
Thursday: Aikido - 01:15
Sunday: Yoga - 01:30



2 comments:

Jespah said...

Hey always great to see this kind of info as it means you're taking it seriously (it's very easy to go into a whole "I'm gonna get healthy" thing half-heartedly -- I know because I've done it many, many times).

May I ask, where are you getting the caloric info from?

Chi said...

The left side bar (in the section labelled "Utilities") has links to the place where I get (most of) my nutritional data and where I calculate my daily caloric values.