Friday, July 16, 2010

To Be Continued

click to say goodbye 

It's been almost two months since I finished my diet and I'm happy with the results.  I feel healthy and more fit than I have in many years.  I've actually continued to loose weight even thought I've stopped counting everything.  What this means for me is that I think I'm done.  Done for now at least.  This blog was a documentation of a change in me.  I ended up changing a lot more than I had originally thought I would.  I feel proud of my accomplishments.

My father says it takes 21 days to form a habit.  A habit however is quite different than a change.  I can't really say how many days it took to change me, only that I exited this process different. 

This isn't goodbye, it's see you later.  I'm still blogging on the other site, and I have many ideas for future blogging adventures.  I may call upon the powerful power of blogging in the future to help me with another life change, and when that time comes, there will be metrics.  Thanks for reading.

To be continued.

Final Metrics

Age:  27
Height:  5'9"
Weight:  161 lbs
Waist:  31

No comments: